P.E.A.S.E Community Foundation
“P.E.A.S.E. gave me a safe environment, helped me build relationships and make true friends. P.E.A.S.E. opened my eyes that there are a lot of young people like me that I can relate to, and teachers who actually care and want me to succeed in life and graduate high school.”
P.E.A.S.E. Community Foundation
The P.E.A.S.E. community is the recognized adolescent recovery center of excellence and is a highly valued and sought-after partner for families, educational organizations, and other stakeholders in the adolescent recovery community.
Our recognized expertise allows for abundant funding ensuring ample support for all we serve.
The emerging adults we support in recovery are highly regarded candidates for colleges, trades and professional organizations.
To support the P.E.A.S.E. community through efforts and benchmarking targeted at:
- Driving initiatives that strengthen P.E.A.S.E. Academy’s enrollment and excellence in education and adolescent recovery support.
- Increasing awareness of, and participation in, P.E.A.S.E. community including its role and impact throughout our region’s recovery community to promote.
- Expanding relationships with other recovery organizations through shared insight, guidance and funding.
- Broadening the P.E.A.S.E. community relationships through an expanded board of directors, corporate sponsorships, and grants.
- Building our organization’s expertise in understanding and supporting
Serving Minnesota Youth Since
P.E.A.S.E. Academy is the longest standing recovery high school in the United States.